As a major supplier to critical industries for over 25 years, Patriot's quality forged components are widely used in commercial, nuclear and severe service environments worldwide. Patriot carries raw material inventory including standard carbon, stainless, and alloy grades.
Industrial Metal Forgings
Pump Component ForgingsPatriot manufactures quality components for the Pump Industry including cylinders, control valves, nozzles, and screw shafts.
Valve Component ForgingsPatriot manufactures valve stems with both square and round heads with excellent properties and sound centerlines. Patriot also maintains a large inventory of ASTM/ASME valve grades such as F9, F22, F91, F51, F6A, as well as a variety of Inconel, Monel & Nitronic Grades for use in forgings for valves.
Bonnets (Shaped disks)Over the years, Patriot has developed a comprehensive inventory of precision engineered forging dies that allow us to produce near-net-shape forgings. This greatly reduces material and machining costs on a variety of bonnet (shaped disk) configurations. Patriot is happy to develop new custom dies for customers when required.
Heavy EquipmentPatriot Forge has a long history of providing forged components to be used in servicing the forging needs of a variety of specialized industries including:
- Mining and Construction (gears, shafts, hollows, hubs, disks, custom shapes for cutter/tunneling parts, attachment parts, drill rods & draglines)
- Farm machinery and equipment
- Railroad equipment
- Shipbuilding + repair
- Specialized industrial machinery
- Steel mills (metal foundries, gear couplings, pump components, mandrel shafts and related large scale components)
- Forestry/Pulp & Paper (journal ends for roll shafts & refiner disks)