Quality Assurance Technician
- Perform visual, dimensional and other specified inspection of parts and documentation.
- Work with the QA Manager and individual plant managers or delegate to coordinate the calibration of all controlled measuring equipment (inside/outside Micrometers, Verniers) as listed in the calibration matrix log.
- Maintain the calibration matrix log and report on a monthly basis to the Quality Manager and Plant Manager, of each facility, the current and next month status.
- Inspect and calibrate measuring equipment as specified in the calibration matrix log (inside/outside Micrometers, Verniers).
- Coordinate outsourced calibration, with approved vendors as per Patriots Approved Vendors List, and repair of all measuring equipment as listed on the calibration matrix log (Micrometers / Verniers measuring greater than 38”).
- Perform weekly audits of the production floor to ensure compliance to quality system, submitting written reports to the Quality Manager and Plant Management for both facilities.
- Participate in Weekly Production Meetings as required by the Quality Manager and Plant Management Team.
- Perform / participate in formal and informal audits of the quality management system, preparing reports of non-conformance as required.
- Participate in investigations, root cause analysis, verification and implementation of NCR's and Corrective Action Requests as well as assist in monitoring the NCR system.
- Participate in receipt and review of subcontract orders and complete all forms as required.
- Perform other related duties as directed for example; review of test results, PS73's reviews, cert review, generation of CMTR's and participate in Material Review Board meetings as needed.
- Work load will be split 60/40 between production floor and office related tasks.
- Post-secondary education in a quality or quality related program.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a quality environment.
- Certified Quality Technicians certificate.
- Understanding of AS9100 / ISO900 latest revision.
- Demonstrated experience in various problem solving and troubleshooting methodologies
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook
In the Subject of Your E-mail Please Put Quality Assurance Technician