Through continual upgrades and expansions, Patriot Forge has been able to enhance our manufacturing capabilities to better serve the needs of our ever evolving customer base. We currently operate 24 hours 7 days per week with over 200 employees working in 3 plants.
Patriot Forge is the largest custom open-die forging company in Canada and a leader in the Global market.
- 1928 - Company Established.
- 1950 - A single forge facility in Cambridge, Ontario with
a handful of employees and while-you-wait service.
- 1977/1978 - Cambridge facility doubles in physical size including new office space.
- 1980 - Additional machining services were added to at the Cambridge Plant.
- 1984 - Manufacturing plant and office was built in Brantford, Ontario.
- 1992 - A new Ring Mill and Hammer Shop was constructed in Paris, Ontario.
- 1994/95 - Cambridge, Brantford and Paris plants were all incorporated under the new name of Patriot Forge, Patriot received ISO certification.
- 1996 - The Brantford plant was expanded to accommodate additional furnaces and machining.
- 2001 - A new machine shop is added to the Paris facility.
- 2002 - Additional machining capacity was added to the Brantford plant.
- 2002 - Purchased the special metals division of the Republic Steel in Canton, Ohio.
- 2009 - Added 37,500 square feet to the machine shop at the Paris plant.
- 2012 - Brantford plant saw multiple projects including new 1650T forging press, multiple furnaces and additional office space.
- 2013 - An additional 35,000 square feet of manufacturing space added to Brantford plant.
- 2014- installation of 1000T forging press, multiple furnaces and machining capacity at the Paris plant.
To learn more about how Patriot Forge can support your business, please call us at 1-877-495-9542.